View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMoreta View Post
My husband has some kind of neuro issue, shakes all the time. not hard enough to see but can feel it when i hug him(this has been going on a couple years). He also has a staph infection(he isn't diabetic that was one of the things the doc checked) in his foot that the doctor thinks has gone all the way to the bone. we have no car and no one that will take us anywhere. if it can't be done in town or online it doesn't get done.

up till week before last his mom was taking him to the doctor but now she won't went off and cussed him out because it was cutting into her days off work. so he's not going to the doc anymore and WON'T go.

We have two daughters. ages 11 and 14. it's pretty much come down to a choice of making him leave or watching him die, and i dunno what to do.

Hi.

You sound terribly overwhelmed by all this. It must be so frustrating. Abbie gave you good advice. Even if you are not religious, you can walk into a church and ask for help. Even if they can't help you they just might steer you to someone who can.

You are in my prayers tonight.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (05-22-2011), LadyMoreta (05-21-2011), tamiloo (06-24-2011)