View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecorvus View Post
Hello, I am a wife and a mother of 2 in NE, Pennsylvania. I have recently been diagnosed with Arnold Chiari Malformation & Syringomyelia. I am 46 years old and was in a bad car accident when i was 17. I do not know what it came from. I have been for 2 MRI's, thorasic and cervical. I have 1 this week of the brain. I will see a neurosurgeon on May 27th and I am really scared.
Maybe it will be a relief to not have all of these symptoms after 29 years.
I have been told I had fibermyalgia, shingles, trigeminal neuralgia and suffer from nystagmus, strange palpatations, loss of feeling in legs and many other symptoms. It is nice to know there is such a wonderful group of people who share so much similar symptoms. I know now I am not alone.
Thank you to all,
ZeCorvus

Well, hi there.

My name is Melody and I'd like to welcome you to Neurotalk.

My sister in law, just this week was diagnosed with nstagmus, and Thursday she went to the ear doctor who did a hot air and a cold air test in her ears as well as sticking some kind of cone in her ear with electrodes all over her face.

She has been dizzy with vertigo and at first they thought it was the Lipitor she was on but they quickly changed their minds and said she has nstagmus. Are you on any kind of treatment for this condition?

Thanks much if you get a chance to reply.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote