View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AynaDee View Post
I have a feeling that I am going to have issues on Copaxone as well. I just have that stupid sensitive body type
Ayna,

Try not to predict that Copaxone will not work with you please. I am highly allergic to many food and environmental and medicine products but Copaxone works for me. Do not make preconceived decisions based on the experiences of a few others. There are many, many people who have been taking Copaxone successful for ten years or more. I have taken it over three years total and I am very happy for what it has done for me.

Don't judge it by the first six months either, because if you're like me, you'll have pretty bad skin reactions until you become accustomed to the shots, locations and how to treat the day after, etc...

See your doctor and talk to the Shared Solutions nurses regarding injections once you start. Remember, "time is brain" and if you can hold off this disease, you will preserve function in brain and spine and those affect every move you make and every breath of life. Don't focus on the shot itself but the long term result.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-22-2011), barb02 (05-22-2011), Dejibo (05-22-2011), Jules A (05-23-2011), Kitty (05-22-2011), SallyC (05-21-2011), tkrik (05-29-2011)