Thread: Burn?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 01:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady View Post
Hi,
An allergic reaction to Burn Free would itch, like a giant hive might, with edema.

The blisters came about because the med you put on it closed and sealed the pores. Nature (the brain) sends the fluid to the sight of the burn as a protective fluid in the form of blisters, like a bad sunburn would do the same.

Don't break them. Your skin underneath is probably very tender and raw. Put a anti-b cream over it easy, and cover it.

Then see the doctor or go to the ER. It may not hurt until the blisters break. You have to be careful so as not to get it infected. Boiling water is extremely hot.

Let us know how you make out. Good luck.
Thank you all, it is itching so bad tonight. I'm going to have to cover it tonight just so I don't rip it apart in my sleep. I'm having a hard time catching myself while I'm AWAKE, let alone when I'm asleep. I am babying it so that I don't pop the blisters. I know to be as cautious as possible about infection.

If I don't see improvement but Monday or things get worse I will be going in. I just can't win, I didn't put anything on it right away (as in the first couple days) to try and avoid it causing more problems. The pain was just getting bad yesterday and Mom has used this stuff before. Obviously I will never put something on my burns again. I'm so tired of things getting worse no matter what I do! Sorry, just whining now It will be fine, we're keeping a close I on it.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-22-2011)