View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:43 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

ok get this. About an hour after the cops left. momma had the nerve to come pound (not knock) pound on my door. indignant that I called the cops on precious little children, rather than taking the time to go out, introduce myself and lead them home! She flew off the handle about how "money doesnt buy manners does it?!" all you rich people...what kind of monster calls the cops on little children?!

I let her go on with her drunken tirade. (peeyew her breath stunk!) and I had to ask 4 times "are you done yet?" before she seemed to be drawing enough breath between sentences that I could cut her off.

#1 I dont have money THEY (pointing up to the lake front homes) DO and trust me not ONE of them would bother spitting on your child if he was on fire! let alone save him from poison berries.

#2 You DONT get to schedule YOUR vacation to the lake in MY back yard and expect that I have nothing better to do than to run out and protect your precious babies. that is YOUR job!

#3 Had you given a crap about anyone else but yourself, you would see that its a DIRECT slide to the lake from here. Maybe on your $800 a week (speaking of having money) rental home they have a gate blocking the path leading to the water, but up here, we have NO such items, so we expect YOU to come watch YOUR OWN KIDS!

And last but not least, if YOU dont get your DRUNKEN bottom off that lounge chair and come BE WITH your children I can and will call the cops, social services, and the dog catcher if need be to GET THEM OFF MY PROPERTY! I am NOT your summer babysitter and I REFUSE to let you turn me into one by default of you not watching your own. Now I expect you to gather YOUR children, take them to YOUR home, bathe them, feed them, put proper clothes on them, and read them a bed time story. Either be with them or risk losing them. Whether its to the lake, the bears or the law, its YOUR choice!

She told me what a horrible person I am. I responded with an "i know." and she started to leave. I got one last shot in by saying "im serious about those Bears! we have a momma and 2 babies that have been wandering the back area and they are HUNGRY! the berries your children seem to like so much are exactly what those bears are looking for. Its NOT MY JOB to teach your children a thing other than to scream RUN when I see momma headed at them. Speaking of momma's if YOU were half the momma you think you are, you would not turn your children loose in strange neighborhoods with no one to protect them.

And she stomped off. I slept till 7 this morn. I didnt hear her kids. (perhaps she sent them in the other direction) I hear 3 sets of adult walkers go by, but no one made my yard their hang out.

Ah, life on the lake, aint it fun?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote