View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Great success with capsaicin creme

I've been applying capsaicin creme for 2 months now. And I'm very happy with the result:
The pain is nearly gone, only after a lot of physical activity it comes back - but not in the intensity it was before. I can nearly walk everywhere I want without or with very little pain. I also can do a little bit of sports like biking or inline skating. (but I stop skating after 30 minutes, just in case... I don't dare to do more sports right now but this can change:-))
But my skin is still very sensitive regarding clothing. I still have to wear my loose trowsers or my skirts. jeans is not possible. But I can live with that circumstance. The most important thing is that I can do more physical activities again!:-)
The capsaicin only burned in the first week. Then my skin got used to it. I applied biofreeze 30 minutes before the capsaicin. This helped a lot against the burning. But I needed the biofreeze only in the first weeks. Now I apply the capsaicin creme directly. I started with 4 times a day, meanwhile a use the creme only 1-2 times a day.
I hope this can help you!
Penny22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-22-2011)