View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks befuddled, Hugs back.

I think he is leaving by this weekend Billie, my cousin said she would try not to be over a week so it want prolong my pain over giving him up. Thanks for posting my sweet babies pics. Hugs.

Wendy I wish I could keep him...there is more to the story than I can say on here. I will just have to think of the things he has said and done, and will have a beautiful picture on my wall, my Son made for me, of Zoe and Paulie.

Thanks Bizi...you have probably seen little Zoe's pic by now. She is a sweet heart, she licks Paulie on his face! He follows her around the living room. Paulie can even say her name and when she barks at a cat in the yard, Paulie yells "a cat a cat"!

For those of us that are kitty lovers, Zoe likes them when she sees them in the Vet and at the Pet store. I can't let them stay in the back yard, cause I have lots of squirrels, birds, and chipmunks I feed. Have to tell the Hawk to go away too!

Thank you Nancy, we need a pic of Tootsie, of course she is the #1!
Zoe helped me shop in the pet store for Paulies's going away gifts. Have to admit she got a toy too. Zoe rode her stroller into the store...yep...it's hers. Spoiled baby! LOL I am going to try to keep a good spirit around Paulie so he wont feel the stress and get stressed too. I will smile when he leaves and tell'm Mama loves him...then I don't know what will happen.

Thanks Jo55, my cousin is about 15 minutes from my house. I will still visit my little man. Wont be the same as having him here with his mama an hearing him call out mama, mama.

Thanks Shelley he gets excited when my cousing comes to visit him here. He still loves her and she is a very good bird-mama. That is what helps so much knowing my cousin will have him with her an he will be happy there. Couldn't stand to give him to a stranger. Even a wonderful bird loving stranger. Ouch, it would hurt so bad right now, to even think of him not going back to his "big-bird". My cousin is not big at all,. LOL That is what she calls herself with Paulie...I think it's a cute name for her.

Thanks again yall for your care and love.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote