Thread: I am 95% cured
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 03:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is not a stretch, it is inibition.

Ihibition of scalene, we don't care about pec here.

I personaly take 2 chairs to support arm for preventing stretch of pec, because it hurt a little. But they are not as tall as my balloon, because the shoulders need to be supported more than normal.

The key is to tighten the buttocks while having leg at 90°, leg and arm relaxed.

VERY IMPORTANT : Have your shoulders 200% supported (the ball must be a bit hard and wide, but not too much, you need to sink into it, and your arms should hang at least a little to emphasize the support shoulders).

let your upper body sink into the ball. Your Shoulders and buttocks support all. And don't move.

It inhibit the postural muscle anterior scalene from firing, this inducing his atrophy by time, and so add more room on the TO.

20-30 minutes at a time?

The maximum you can do is 2-3 minutes at a time, it is very tiring. I don't joke, if you do it propely, you must be really tired after 3-4 minutes.

I still feel sometimes my blood going to my arm, my scalenes are relaxing, they are very elastic now, i have no more permanent symptoms and my pulse don't disapaer anymore even at 100°. I have no more EDEMA.

Feeling the blood going to the arm is one of the best feeling i ever had for years. I feel it, it start precisely between collarbone and first rib, and above collarbone and go to hand.

I'm here if question.

Last edited by boytos; 05-22-2011 at 04:14 PM.
boytos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote