View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

ok, followed their advice and used ALL of my daily points, and then used 8 of my weekly points on a big yummy dessert. I HATED IT! I felt stuff, bloated, over fed, and my tummy immediately over reacted and went into shut down mode. I required drugs to start it up, then drugs to calm it down once it over reacted. I am NOT going to stick to that routine. I did try it once as they suggested and i didnt feel satisfied, I felt sick!

Have you seen the FOS or Fructo Oligio Sacchardes in their products that they sell? I mean those lemon pie snack wedges look amazing, but the list of ingredients is scary! The peanut butter bars had an amazing photo on the box. Almost made me drool, but the list of ingredients is wild! Why do we need to do this? And why all the palm oil? dont we know we are deforresting the rain forest for this product? There are MUCH cheaper, must more socially responsible products that we can use, like canola or corn. I cant in good spirit buy a product with this many issues attached to it, no matter how yummo it looks.

So, back to my slow lane, not using enough points life. So, I wont lose weight as fast as everyone else. At least I lost 3 pounds. in my life that is huge!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote