View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder how it is that after nearly a year... I thought I had gotten over the broken ties of an old but dear friendship. We had not spoken in that year... zero communication. I had gotten over the broken heart and the tears had finally stopped. Then WHAM.... right in front of me there she stood.

I wonder that I could hear her saying to her daughter, whom I've only met once, is that?.... is it?.... ya...I think... I finally said aloud, Yes, It's me.
She stopped and walked back to where I was sitting in the electric shopping cart. I stood up and she gently hugged me and ask me how I was.

I wonder that we spoke for approx 30 minutes.... a little about both of us... Somehow it came out that we wanted to stay in contact... I held up my phone and asked if the number on the screen was still hers....she said it was. (I nearly deleted it that morning)

I have more wonders but this one is a bit long winded... and the remembering is bringing tears to my eyes... so I will go before my keyboard gets too wet and I have to put it in a bag of rice to dry it out...again.

Love and hugs to all...
Please, where ever you are.... stay safe.
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-26-2011), Alffe (05-24-2011), barbo (05-24-2011), Doody (05-28-2011), Lara (05-24-2011), tamiloo (05-24-2011)