View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I loved my Paxil, it saved my life!!! It cured me of my anxiety attacks and minimized my general anxiety and thus my depression also went away. Neuro/Psych started me out on 20mg and through the 7 years I was on it, moved up to 60mg, then it stopped working..

PC Doc changed me to 40 mg of Prozac and I've been on that for 4 yrs and doing great.

Years ago Prozac made me jittery, but after Paxil stopped. my Doc said it may work again, so I tried it and now, I love my Prozac.

I imagine Celexa is a little like Prozac and probably is not working for your Anxiety, right now?

Good luck!
I do know that when I was 1st on Paxil, it definitely helped keep me calmer during the painful times. Now that I am actually experiencing anxiety, I am in hopes it will help and work better this time.

I am glad the Prozac is working for you. I totally understand the jittery feeling as the increase in Celexa did that to me and caused more trouble with tension and anxiety. What you posted is encouraging to me and a I really appreciate you sharing your experience.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-24-2011)