View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Prayers to any of our friends and members in tornado alley. It is creepy how these monsters come in rapid succession, hammering away at middle America. Millions of victims just need a breather to allow them to absorb what has happened and begin recovery. So many sad stories of people just disappearing.

Technology has brought the world's recent disasters right into our living rooms like no other time in our lives. Let it not warp our sense of urgency and humanity for those involved, nor dim our need to help out any way we can. The term "dig deep" comes to mind, as it seems one check to the Red Cross clears the bank and we are writing another these days, eh?
It is times like these I most wish I could step out of my broken body and have my healthy body back for just long enough so I could go help clean up, or feed, or even just give hugs to those who need reassurance. My heart has certainly broken the bonds of broken nerves and wobbly feet . . . it is there with those who are hurting . . . ♥
"Thanks for this!" says:
debw (05-25-2011), SallyC (05-25-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (05-25-2011)