Thread: Weak toooday
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My neuro also told me pain has nothing to do with MG. He did say, however, that when the muscles become fatigued, it may cause pain, but that was not a symptom. I was busy all weekend with a wedding, plate sale, and later on Saturday, I started to crash. I even went as far as taking a pain pill Saturday night because my legs hurt and my body ached so bad. Missed church on Sunday. I had to stay put. Took a sick day on Monday. I am now getting better but still taking it easy. I still think pain is a big part of this regardless of what the reason is behind it. I now use my voice and my legs to tell me what I need to do (slow down or stop completely). Seems to work well for me. I personnally think they should have some kind of convention or group with doctors and mg patients so doctors can revamp the way this illness does and the many signs that so many have so they can be more apt to help others that seek their advice when confronted with premature signs of mg. It is not black and white. There are many gray areas that need to be exposed. Hope you get to feeling better. Take care. busy
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote