View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Recent computer problems and update

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I just disappeared there for a bit...but my oldest daughter someone got a virus on my computer (yes I had anti virus but think she disabled it to be able to download music ..Ugh)... Bad news is old computer wasn't worth the money to fix...good news Hubby bought me a new one!

So things have been going ok... pain is about the same as well as symptoms. Though now I seem to be experiencing the burning feeling across my back. My physio therapist and doctor keep telling me its because I have to compensate for my right shoulder...I don't know...cause its not getting better... but I guess time will tell if the RSD is in fact spreading.

Workers Comp. has agreed to let me go to physio 2 times a week. It seems a week in between is too long and I stiffen right up again by the 4th day after treatments. It doesn't really do anything for my burning pain...but it does some to help a bit with the muscle tightness and migraines.

I have also received a home Tens Unit (a one month rental from workers comp.) I am hoping this will help ease some pain. I have been experiencing horrible muscle cramping in my back and hand. So I am hoping the Tens unit will ease that a bit without always having to run to my drawer full of narcotics.

Anyways a quick update to let you all know I am still around.... I see I have many posts to read and catch up on!

Take care,
Karen

I also have one more quick question...does anyone know of any sites that have chat rooms for CRPS or Chronic pain? Some nights when the pain is keeping me up...would be nice to talk to someone...
cndangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote