View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just my 2 cents....

or really, just my 1 cent. anyways. I don't think that there is anything wrong with feeling mad or angry at the world. It is virtually impossible for others to KNOW what it is like to live with pain each and every day. Try as they might, it is just too difficult to put into words. The best comparison I can think of is that since I am a guy, there is no way I can truly KNOW what it is like to give birth; I feel that understand what it is like, but I realize that I won't truly know, since I can't go thru it. I've found that my wife doesn't always ask me how I'm feeling because a). she picks up on it, and b) i'll sometimes get frustrated with her asking - why, i don't know. It may be because I don't want to burden her or I don't think this is what she signed up for when we got married 1.5 yrs ago. Turns out, she wants to be more involved. Now, if our 6mo old allows it, we go to the doctor together. That works out well for all, since the doc does a MUCH better job of explaining everything, and my wife gives the doctor insight into things about me that I don't notice (insert typical guy joke here _______ ) anyways - i hope that something in here helps. sorry to ramble- i've been typing/thinking on and off for an hour now.

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote