View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I am doing a tad better today Billie, thanks for asking. I finally caught a hint that my period has decided to make an appearance. So I am relieved about that. At least all the discomfort the last 4 days wasn't for naught.
Gaye how are you doing today?
Bizi, how is the poison ivy? Is it better?
BF, are you feeling any better?
Today is a trigger point shot day. They made me switch my appt to 12:15! I hate that. It was for 9:30. I like early morning appts because that is when I am at my best and I am not so darn tired. In a way its a good thing I have some errands to do today and I am better off doing them while my shoulder and back aren't in agony.
The last couple of days I have been waking up with anxiety attacks but I am not sure why. Todd thinks it may have to do with med changes and my period. Greaaaat! Another thing to look forward to every month.
Well that is it for me today. I am off to get ready for grocery shopping and picking up Todd's med.
Have a great day everyone!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote