View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The cat was a...Himalayan? I think...

Her name was Schnookums. She was a gift to my uncle for his birthday...about a week before he died. My aunt used to pluck Schnook's hair that was clumping up or something...not sure. I'm not a cat person, so I dont know anything about cats and cat hair...except that I'm allergic to cat hair.

Maybe you didnt hit a nerve head on with it, but the pain and swelling might be irritating the nerve and sending some funky signals up your arm.

This isnt exactly the same, but the last time I had a Hangnail From Hell on the side of my middle finger, the pain from that shot up my arm and kept me from doing much for about a day...so maybe your pain is referring up the arm.

You said you have fibro? I dont know much about that, but could your finger be a trigger point? (again, I dont know much about fibro and exactly what the trigger points do)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote