Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Very Beautiful Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie_ View Post
Sinéad's blessing today, i've been thinking about this one for a while, and it helps me feel better when i'm down and in alot of pain, cranky and not myself

The support and help from my husband, family and closets friends, I really would never have gotten through the last 18 years I have been suffering pain at various levels without them. My girlfriends who PM me n Facebook and who pop in for a cuppa.
Especially my husband whom i've been with for as long as this pain, has laughed and cried with me through all of this, he keeps me strong and focused, without him I really, really would hate to think where I would be. Many a time I feel as if i've let him down because I couldn't do or go somewhere and he just holds my hand and says it's okay....
He truly is the biggest blessing in my life and then my wonderful parents, my sister Fiona all would litterally do anything for me if they could, it's the little things that help the most, have you any ironing? what about the hovering? when my brother calls and hands me the baby while he works in the garden with my hubby or my other sister who knows my god-daughter will cheer me up no end, and the hair cut when she knows i'd never be able to get down to the basin or sit in a salon for an hour! Then there is the kid brother who isn't well himself, fighting his own pain and demons, but sends me funny texts and emails just to say hi or share a joke.
I am very blessed to have all of these wonderful people in my life and I thank God every day for them.
I thank God too for this forum and the wonderful people i've met here and I'm quickly beginning to think of as close friends and gee I share stuff here that i'd never dream of sharing because really we all know how hard it can be to share and how hard it is to cope on the crappiest of painful days. We learn to trust and I think this is vitally important.

Nighty night folks, i'm sleepy now...

love Sinéad
How very beautiful, dear Sinéad!
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (07-17-2011), Sophie_ (05-27-2011)