View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again, My insurance does cover therapy, but right now don't have the money for gas to get there It is hard enough to get to his dr's appointments. It is also difficult for me to schedule time for that because I have so much already to do. Posting on here has been helpful, the past few days have not been so bad. I also expressed to my husband that I feel lonely and how I don't want to burden him with anything else. He tries as hard as he can, he will do things with us when he is able, even going to walmart is a fun trip for us, or using our last few dollars to take the kids out to dinner. My husband and I are very close, I love him so much. I try to do things before he even asks for them, so that he won't try to do it himself. He was mr. fixit, loved working with his hands and could fix anything. My mower hasn't been working and before he was hurt it would be fixed in 5 minutes, now I don't want him to even try to fix it, but he does. He will go out there for 10 minutes and tinker, but I hate to seem him in more pain. It is frustating for me, so I can only try to imagine how frustrating it is for him.
RSDjaded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (08-11-2011), dd in pain (08-10-2011)