Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Ahhhh, you're an amazing woman Melody!

Thanks for posting those.

Very cool indeed!

Tell me though...

I clicked on "date added" and it comes up with "Lovely Green Sprouts" as the first one you made. Is that correct? If so then I'll go watch them all in order as I find time.
Oh I have no idea which ones I made first. I used to use mason jars to grow them but that was before I KNEW BETTER.

Since I have purchased the Sprout Garden, well, that's it for me.

Best thing I ever did.

If you go to my youtube channel, there is a big image right at the front of the page. It shows the sprouting shelves I built and the greening up swing lamp that I attached so they can green up (they make clorophyll). Start with that one, and then go to the right and all my videos are up there (along with some of Alan that I made that will have you fall off of your seat), especially the one I made about windowfarming.

Windowfarming is something that people who live in apartment buildings do so they can grow their own organic produce on their WINDOWS. Not the windowsills, but the WINDOWS. I pulled a prank on Alan and I made him sit at the computer and watch a youtube video on Windowfarming and I let him think I was going to do that.

Well!!!! watch the video and you'll laugh your head off.

Let me tell you, since I have begun eating this way, I go to the bathroom EVERY SINGLE DAY the way Dr. Oz tells us we are supposed to go to the bathroom.

It really does a body good. Fun, CHEAP and oh so nutritious.

I mean, who wants to eat junk and then 5 years from now when our bodies fall apart and then we say to ourselves "Oh, why didn't I listen"

Believe me, I listened, I applied and now I'm better for it.

And so is my diabetes, my clothes fit better, and I try and not sweat the small stuff.

And yesterday I built an air conditioning system for my sprouts.

Are you on Facebook? I am. Look for Sproutlady Melody and friend me. I have lots of my videos (along with others) up there. I just post them. Lots of my sprouting friends are on Facebook.

We touch base from time to time and we really do learn from each other.

You have to see how I keep my sprouts cool.

I don't have air conditioning in my house so it's crucial to keep them cool during the hot days. And I just discovered this new thing that you dip in water and it puffs up and you put it around your neck.

It's called a cool collar, it's CHEAP, and it works.

I got it at www.coolcollars.net

I just uploaded a video of it on my facebook page.

I mean, what will they think of next??

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-28-2011), Kitty (05-28-2011), Lara (05-30-2011)