View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanb View Post
Hi Steve & All,

Well it's been a quiet week in southwestern USA, my home town... really! where did the week go?!

February was busy and March will be busier. We originally had company on the calendar to come 3 weeks in a row - but thankfully one family rescheduled for May. Whew! Oh well, what can you expect?! They are coming from cold climes. As you can imagine, we don't get many guests in June-July-August...

Mr. Kitty is settling in - he no longer howls all night long. I think he's finally figured out that no other kitties live in the house.

Several weeks ago I started eating blueberries & blackberries for breakfast, began drinking grape juice, PLUS started taking a 'berries' daily supplement. And I have had no neuropathic pain in my feet during that time. I've been trying to think of any other change in my diet / activities. But for now I'm thinking that berries may be the reason. Fingers crossed that this works out! Not having those pain zingers to my feet is a blessed relief.

(NEXT week I'll start taking calcium channel blockers - as mentioned in the PAN forum.)

Also I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the YOPN conference in Chicago this July. It's a tentative plan anyway - bonus is that I'll get to visit a friend & a cousin who both live there, as well as attend the conference.

I hope everyone has a good week!
Hi Jean, a diet change works wonders sometimes. I've recently discovered the benefits of vinegar. I noticed that whenever I eat salad with oil and vinegar dressing for supper, I not only sleep much better, I also wake up without foot cramps. Eating pickles for breakfast might be too much of a challenge , but apple juice and grape juice work great for me, too.
Teretxu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote