View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The best? hmmm...that would have to be the diagnosis. As scary and downright awful as that time was, it answered so many decades of questions, concerns, and dismissals by MDs who told me things like "its a migraine." or "you are just under too much stress" or "its proabably a brain tumor that hasnt grown large enough to be seen yet" and the ever lovely "you are drug seeking" when I didnt even ask for an asprin. So, getting an answer was so wonderful to know that I wasnt crazy, emotional, whiney or mental.

The worst...hmmm...I have been playing a game called Final Fantasy elevan since november of 2001. I have loved this game for a decade now, and just recently had to make the decision to quit playing. I am no longer able to see what is going on with the game, and I have become a liabilty to the other players. I play on line with kids from England, Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Germany and so on. I have made friends around the world and they are truly my family in that game. I shall miss them all so much, but without vision, a video game is useless, no?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
carebear01 (06-01-2011), dmplaura (06-01-2011), Kitty (05-28-2011), SallyC (05-28-2011)