View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

This woman abused you, Susan. Verbally and mentally assaulted you. It's reprehensible. Which, by the way, is not your fault!!!! One thing they do to people is what she did to you . . . try to make it look like you're faking by getting you to change what you say. They want to make applicants look like they're lying. It's so horrid.

I honestly believe that these doctors get "paid" to find reasons to turn down social security applicants. She obviously knows nothing about MG. PTSD does not cause MG antibodies. I had my MG before my PTSD. Good grief. And they don't give SSDI to people with professional degrees? They sure as heck do. I have a B.S. and Masters degrees.

You need to figure out a way to stand your ground with people. Don't let them do this to you. You know there's no way you could work a full-time job. How do you feel after simply buying groceries? Probably not very good.

I'm really sorry you had this experience. Do not give up. I got "rejected" two times before my hearing with a judge. He approved it for me in court.

Hang in there! Don't beat up on yourself. Do not let complete strangers define who you are. Again, I'm so sorry you were treated this way.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (05-28-2011)