Thread: White Rat ????
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default White Rat ????

Haing a progressive disease makes me look for hope.
Reading the research going on ,I have come to the conclusion a cure may be found,but probably not in my lifetime.So looking thru this website ,I developed my own hope.Believing Iron may be a factor in the distruction that leads to PD,I cut back on Iron intake took B2 and Curcumin.It was stated that India has a low incidence of PD and eats a lot of curry cntaining Curcumin.I read that the Farci people in India have one of the highest incidences of PD.Wonder if they eat curry?
A while back I was at a Fox Foundation meeting where they announced that they were funding a Chinese research project on the neuroprotection properties of Green Tea.Wonder if anybody heard of any results.
4 years ago a reseach project on Coenzyme Q10 claimed it had neuroproteectivite qualities.Is it not strange that 4 years latter there has been no phase 3 study to give a difinitiveanswer to the question of it's benefits.
I have a chronic mucus problem and periodically take Robitussin DM to relieve the symptoms.I was amzed that when I had the Mucus problems my PD was better.Maybe it was the DM.
accu200 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote