Thread: tattoo
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie- you seemed to have taken this message completely off track and semi-personal, and im sorry about that.

i was simply asking if anyone had experience with getting a tattoo while on immunosuppresants...I never gave any hints that I didnt care about my life...i was simply questioning as the board as it is here for...

I do value my life, and thats why i dont plan on getting a tattoo

My motivation for getting a tattoo is that, the tattoo I want symbolizes all I have been through better than anything I can think of, so I want it to remind me of how strong I am....how immature is that? Not at all

I realize you would like your dog back, and im sorry for your loss, yet i didnt quite see the correlation between the two.

Hope this doesnt upset you...

I get a little frustrated with this board as there is no adolsence thinking except for me here..and dont get me wrong this board has helped me a great deal...yet it also has its downs. I am 18, any 18 year old would want to have a tattoo espescially this situation where I have been deprived of many things which normal teenagers would have.

Dont get me wrong I am grateful for being alive and all of that but sometimes I would just like to have a little understanding of what I cant have, and I know I have the right to get mad about it, and so I came here for that to an extent. More or less to ask if anyone had any experience with this.

'Inking' as you call it may seem immature and maybe someday I wont want it on my body...but its not like its a HORRIBLE procedure that has never been done before.

I realize you may be trying to help those of you who responded but it seems like I dont get the benefit of being 18 here, where I shouldnt have to conceal my thoughts it feels like i do.

Hope your all dooin well!
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote