View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramE View Post
Hello Dear Lori,
I sleep in a recliner with an electric blanket as the liner because I'm always so cold, but probably will put it away soon. Laying flat in bed causes me to bump my feet, ankles, knees, and... together while sleeping and painfully wakes me up. Sleeping in the recliner forces me to stay on my back so I have less issues with them touching, but they still do.
But a couple of months ago after 2 of my grandsons had spent the night and brought a special pillow with them, I found me a new comfort zone. The pillow is a Sqiish. I now have 5 of them. One goes around your neck because I have the problem with pain when my head is against something for a long period. But the pillows are so soft my feet just nestle down into them and feel like they are floating.
Sqiish, I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Half price too because they were the wrong color, but my feet don't know that!
I even put one behind my back sometimes when sitting up because it is so
cushy and soft.
gentle hugs,

pat

Dear Sandy,

I wake up with nasty headaches also....I must get right up and I drink coffee and take two excedrin migraine tablets....these began just as I detected something was wrong not knowing it was RSD....the are mean ugly throw up headaches!!!

I sleep, least start off on my back with two pillows under my head and another under my bad leg....warm blanket, summer thru winter and two ambien CR to help me sleep...Off I go...hopefully for the whole night!!!! not always but I never give up hoping!!!!

Hugz for a good rest all!!!

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (05-29-2011)