View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh yeah, probiotics kill my stomach. Being as sensitive as I am, I find if I just stick with the foods I know do not bother me, I do much better. I have a friend whom can not take probiotics either and neither of us can eat yogurt...both of us dairy intolerant. One day I may try to figure out how to make yogurt from my almond milk, but then still, you need some sort of culture to make the yogurt, and that seems to be the issue for us both. For some of us, the plainer the better..we do best without meds, probiotics, and such.

It will be 11 yrs gluten free for me in July. Over that 11 yrs I have learned so much about this old body of mine. I often times say I wish I had plain old celiac disease and not all these other issues.Life would be so much simpler for me then.

Life isn't so bad though. I am at a weight I haven't seen since I was 17, even wear a smaller size now than I did then. For now my fibro seems to be stable, and if I could get the fatigue under control, I would be much happier. As for the headaches, I have had them for so long, they seem like a daily part of my life now! Sad to say, isn't it?

So, how are you, do you have health issues too? Or have you told me? The memory isn't always so good either!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (05-30-2011)