Thread: Therapy
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I have done a lot of therapy from individual,support groups,biofeedback,seeing a pyschiatrist and also psychologist. I do think that it can help one cope with their health condition,anxiety,and work on ways to improve depression. I feel it is important to work with someone who deals with people who have chronic physical health conditions. So if you see someone I encourage that. As my pain doctor said one can't suffer in pain for so long and it not have a mental impact. He is right.

Oh your Mom is right!!! Aren't Mom's something?!?!?! I see a very nice counselor due to the impact my RSD has had on my life.... She is wonderful...I say...this is my hour just to chat and I would not trade it for anything in the world....Oh I resisted the first time...went kicking and screaming but after the first time, I let my guard down and have to say she is an important tool to my dealing with this monster of a disease.... She let's me know, Iam not crazy!

I suggest asking your Dr. To recommend somebody...Generally they know the good ones....

Hugz for a great day,

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote