Thread: Quick Question
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

There are no stupid questions with this condition. I am thinking you are out of the US?
I remember when I researched ketamine there was a person with rsd and also the sores that come with it for some. Anyhow not only did her pain get better but the sores disappeared. I can't recall if this was for the coma or op infusions but I would think it would be similar results. I remember talking about some symptoms with my pain doctor and he felt that the right treatment would help all.
When I first developed this condition it was just in one leg but then in about 6 months it spread to the other. It is common unfortunatly. I aslo rely on my better leg too much with causes its own set of probelms. I am not sure if I would call it vibrations but I get a pulsing feeling when it feels like my foot got run over,tingles,pins along with the other symptoms. I am super sensitive. Like no doctor even is allowed to touch my rsd areas. I try to on my own to touch the area a little and get used to more textures.
Keep us updated and let us know how you are doing with the ketamine.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote