View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,
Finding a good PT/Doctors seems to be the biggest challenge for me now. thanks for pointing that out. They put my dizziness, facial pain as anxiety and write me off and I know it is not since Trigger Point Massage therapy/myofascial pain release helped to relieve my symptoms though it is temporary. Dizziness (non_vertigo) is something Neurologists don't know what to do with.

Right now I am seeing a Physical Rehab Director in a good hospital. He is very knowledgeable about TBI/PCS. He did some shots in my trapezius muscle to release muscle tension. It helped some what for my hand which was getting numb when I lie down. Besides that it didn't address any of the main symptoms. He strongly believes my main symptoms coming from my vision and wants me to go vision therapist.

I went for Vision Therapy/Light Therapy before I saw him (spent a thousand dollars - no insurance coverage) but he said I didn't go to the right one. I guess again back to Vision Therapy and spend may be few thousand dollars? I can mention TOS to him only after I do the Vision Therapy for few months. Seems like this is going to a very long journey unless some miracle happens.
pcslife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote