Thread: Quick Question
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
There are no stupid questions with this condition. I am thinking you are out of the US?
I remember when I researched ketamine there was a person with rsd and also the sores that come with it for some. Anyhow not only did her pain get better but the sores disappeared. I can't recall if this was for the coma or op infusions but I would think it would be similar results. I remember talking about some symptoms with my pain doctor and he felt that the right treatment would help all.
When I first developed this condition it was just in one leg but then in about 6 months it spread to the other. It is common unfortunatly. I aslo rely on my better leg too much with causes its own set of probelms. I am not sure if I would call it vibrations but I get a pulsing feeling when it feels like my foot got run over,tingles,pins along with the other symptoms. I am super sensitive. Like no doctor even is allowed to touch my rsd areas. I try to on my own to touch the area a little and get used to more textures.
Keep us updated and let us know how you are doing with the ketamine.

Yeah im from Malta. Mine also spread to my left leg and i get the same discoloration in it. I always relay on it when standing and that also causes its own problems however the pain is MUCH less that the right one.

Today I got really fed up sitting down and did decided to do a light work out at home on the weight machine. Also did 6 min bike (was prob a crazy idea) but the RSD is really getting to me now as i just want to get back in the gym! I have tried fighting for 3 weeks of PT but the RSD kept getting wors till d point i couldnt sleep for 4 days with the pain spreading to my left hand.

Not sure if i should try fighting it again before my treatment or if i should just stay relaxed...would prefer killing it off myself but that feels as though its impossible
nigel ep3 05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote