View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:04 AM

Location: at present reside in So. Florida;I've lived elsewhere,born&lived 1/2 my life in NYC &suburbs thereof
10 yr Member

Location: at present reside in So. Florida;I've lived elsewhere,born&lived 1/2 my life in NYC &suburbs thereof
10 yr Member
Default sources for help with allergies, chem. &other sensitivities, autoimmune diseases

*edit*

Chronic Recurring Idiopathic Angioedema a Facebook open group which has been so very helpful for me since I started getting serious angiodema 5ish years ago. *edit*

*edit* Dr. Cichon is in Temple Terrace, Florida. (virtually Tampa, just a little north and west...) This doc is wonderful! He's nearing retirement now. I met him 20ish years ago and he got me on the road to really being able to live with integrative medical treatment before that word was even coined! He's a great combination of western, straight AMA training mixed with thoroughly researched holistic, nutritional, cutting edge therapies and concepts.

Dr. George Munoz, 20880 West Dixie Highway Suite 101
Miami, FL 33180 Phone: (305) 682-1441. He does not have his own website but should! He has a most diverse office, offering a wide range of treatments and testings, holistic/alternative/integrative care for ailments ranging from allergy /immunology, sensitivities of all kinds,internal medicine, rheumatology, arthritis, osteoporosis, other autoimmune disorders (such as lupus, etc.) As an aside, he has dvd's of Andrew Weil's, MD presentations looping on the tv's in his waiting rooms. Very bright man who is able to inspire hope where other docs throw their hands up in the air, and toss the patient out with no answers no help.

Last edited by Chemar; 05-29-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: New Members not allowed to link or redirect to other websites
Ceall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (06-11-2014)