Thread: Makeup & MS
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm not a makeup person. I used to use it when I was about 14 or 15, but it was too much of a pain to put it on before going to school in the morning. I liked to sleep in, so I quit wearing it in high school.

Last time I tried wearing makeup, I ended up with an allergic reaction to something in the makeup. (it was a high quality makeup too) Tried it again with a different brand a few other times, and got allergic reactions then too...so now I'm scared to use any of it for fear that I'll be allergic

Sure saves me a ton of money. I dont even paint my nails. I'm more about earrings and necklaces than putting makeup on my skin. I havent worn any of my jewelry for a long time either. I need to get a new jewelry box. Gave my old box to my niece because it was too big for my room, and havent replaced it yet. (gonna get one that hangs on the wall)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (05-29-2011), Kitty (05-29-2011), SallyC (05-29-2011)