View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 05:03 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Tongue you may not have pd

but you have a story!

you have answers to questions that no one knows yet. may i email you? don't put your email here, i'll give you my email that i don't use that often.....

[deleted]

we are writing a very comprehensive book that we think will end up in public libraries, schools, all pwp, and doctors offices all over the world .We will put it online and translate it into other languages. Already have a grant offer and an offer to translate it into korean.

you have a story, please email me. you can remain anonymous/ do you have skype? i really need to talk with you. i should have privated this message but worried you wouldnt see it right away.

thanks for sharing your exerience ..it could lead to something else that will explain that leads to more,,,,,,,,your experience is unique, unsual and extrordinary. please email me as soon as possible.

we were talking about how many symptoms are disease related so please include the symptoms that led to the pd diagnosis and ....welll if you email i'll calll and then i could ask you everything?

best ,
paula

adding: here is the site we will develop when the book is finished. we just want to continue writing about all things pwp by pwp. it has a few samples from the book. we are working on the final draft and then will send it off to be professionally edited by Anne Wasson and maybe Greg, both of whom were professional editors. Anne has published children's books and edited some of harry potter. greg was an attorney and law editor. we have every profession you can think of on this board.

so who can help d0gma get off this sinemet? we all talk about wanting to do it . does she need curcumin? lots of it. now's the chance to try something out of necessity. can we contribute or are we overstepping our bounderies and i think it should be done with group support and in communication with a nutrtionist, and other professionals.

what does anyone thinK? this would be in conjunction with a doctor of course but we could send good questions as a group> this is anecdotal evidence but witnessed.

Dogma can you take video of yourself now, then intermittently as you see change? Can you show the worst part of withdrawal? ok more to discuss on phone i hope.

http://www.parkinsonscreativecollective.org
click on book for a few samples. it is beautifully graphic and writtten by patients and carers, also a few doctors and many guest writers, all dedicated to get rid of this wretched condition.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 05-30-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: adding link and now to say sorry for the smiley i hit it accidentally
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Arsene (02-11-2016)