Thread: tattoo
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tyson

Its tough when you are young to have to deal with restrictions on the way you live your life. Your just a baby still and I can still just about remember how it felt being your age.

Believe me its tough at the grand old age of 37 to cope with everything life seems to throw my way!

The people on this forum care deeply about you and hence sometimes we can appear a wee bit stern. We just want to all take care of each other because with a chronic illness life can be incredibly isolating.

You are still young and a tattoo is forever. Its something regardless of the medication you are on you should think very long and hard about. No one can tell you how to live your life and no one hear is trying to.

How about you keep the idea on the back burner for 24 months? Sounds a lot but it really isn't. You may have changed your mind completely about the tattoo then or you may have bigger and bolder ideas.

I hope you are doing OK Tyson.

Rach
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome,Post Prandial Hypotension, Orthostatic Intolerance, Arrythmia, unstable blood pressure, severe autonomic nervous system dysfunction ,Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Type 3,Gastroparesis,IBS,Hidradenitis supprativa
And Myasthenia is still a possible diagnosis depending on which Dr I see.

My blog address is

Lord, grant me the serenity to acceptThe things I cannot change,The courage to change The things I can,
And the wisdom to hideThe bodies of Doctors I shot
When they said,"You're perfectly healthy,
It's All In Your Head."
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote