View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Aloe Vera juice helping alot!!!!!!!!

I am having the most wonderful result from some juice I just started drinking. It is made by a company called JayOne (also known as J1). It is aloe juice with pulp in it. Taste is very good but, I wouldn't care if it tasted like crap. It is hard to find and I have had to order it online from Amazon. All I know is that when I drink it with my meds in the morning (carbidopa-levodopa, Mirapex and Comtan) it seems to help them kick in way faster and I'm getting an extra maybe 30-45 minutes of good out of each dose. I've always had some nausea issues with the meds and that is now gone. I haven't tried any other kinds of aloe drinks to see if they all work this well. I am drinking this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I only drink one bottle a day. Prior to this, I have been having a serious problem getting any work done particularly in the morning. Now, I seem to be flying right along. I also found that this company makes two formulas... one with vitamin C added and the other with C, B6 and B12 added. I haven't seen a big difference in the effect between the two so I don't think it's the vitamins.... it has to be the aloe. So, for what it's worth, I'd recommend trying to drink some aloe juice every day. Probably any brand will work.
madamlash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
krugen68 (06-01-2011), moondaughter (05-31-2011), shetawk (06-06-2012), sim00 (07-04-2011), VICTORIALOU (05-31-2011)