View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Had my vacation in NEwport and stuck to my points. I didnt go over. As a matter of fact I am having trouble meeting my daily points. I dont want to just fill it with ice cream or chocolate, that does my body no good at all. The first week I lost 3 pounds. 2nd week I gained, 0.8 pounds. not a big deal, but its the wrong direction. Spoke to the online counselor who advises that if I cant meet their minimum points total (by the way she agrees about not filling it with chocolate or ice cream. empty calores does a body bad.) then I MUST get moving a bit more. She understood about the MS and said to do the best I can. Even 10 more steps today than yesterday will help. I managed to go out at the crack of dawn and did the whole circle around the neighborhood. about 2.5 miles. its a long walk, but I was very slow and in trouble a few time. I go blind (fuzzy vision) when I over heat or get over tired. DH left me twice to go uphills and down hills. I was crampy and winded and blind by the time I got home, but I did it!

I hope to loose 7 pounds as my first goal. Even at 2 pounds a week I will be very happy. As long as the needle is moving in the other direction. I cannot wake up and find myself on my 50th b/d next year and cry about how i had a whole year and did nothing. June 25 is my b/d and I will be 49. its time to start moving! I want the next half of my life to be in good shape. (yes, I plan on living to be 100) HA!

This is harder than I thought it would be.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote