View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Rachel, and Welcome!!

It is so good you have found our dynamic forum area. So many people do come in here and share much, learning more, venturing forth..... I hope that as you approach your trial you will find answers to your questions, and if more need be asked that you will get on that keyboard and let them fly. It is good that you and Jenna have hooked up as it appears you are both reacting to similar situations and may be of much help to one another! She is a very sweet and caring person who has shown GREAT strength as she has pressed on in every aspect of discovery, learning, treatment, more contemplation, thoughts of additional treatment, all the while raising beautiful little daughters, making a trip half way around the globe to visit her sister for a birthday AFTER surgery. Jenna is a WOW inspiration to all of us.

If there is anything I may do to be of help, you need only ask. I have written a good deal, and much of the process through which I have come is chronicled here http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html although our paths may differ, I have found the SCS treatment to be a generally positive experience and I feel blessed to have it.

Again, welcome, and ask away,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
irljenn (06-01-2011), ron h (06-01-2011)