View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WoW
and a doctor thought it may be in "your head"? technically he is right of course. You know meds can mimic some symptoms , lethargy, vision problems, balance etc. Im not suggesting that its the case but I was very concerned about my own double vision until I read about it here. what meds are you on?

"I also wonder about my brain with some anger issues that crop up very rapidly now and then and disappear just as quickly. I have no explanation for it and I'm left very confused at the way I acted, however brief. I am not an angry person, I'm very laid back, mellow, peace loving and rational"

This is okay I get the same sometimes but you know deep down its very difficult to be loving ,laid back and mellow when your body is trying its best to imitate a train wreck in slow motion. Heres a secret, when i was in meltdown on a very bad day My G/F was ranting and then all the words starting coming out in slow motion like in the movies. I had a vision of dropping her out of the window only problem is I'm on the 11th floor
that freaked me out because in Jail i wouldn't get any meds

An overload of frustration and guilt is pretty powerful stuff that does not do any of us any good because it STRESS. Im trying to work on mine . You told us about your divorce and anger issues so thats a good start, just being able to talk about it will help.

hope you find some releif here, its good to just chat or vent with people who really truly understand

Im also on Cpap (8 years). Did you do a sleep study? is the cpap apnea related or PN? I have googled them together and there is a definite connection. If your very over weight it to would place large pressure on your diaphragm and throat as well
zorro1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote