View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've bought a gallon jug from Wal-Mart $7.84 - I'll let you know my results.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aloe-Vera-...1-gal/10314798

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamlash View Post
I had been drinking just one bottle of aloe juice in the morning pretty much because I couldn't find a supply of the juice. I lucked into a dozen bottles today so I treated myself to an extra bottle this evening. My usual dose of meds every 3.5 hours is 1.5 Carbi/levo 25-100. Along with that I would take 1 comtan 200 with every carbi/levo dose and a mirapex ER 1.5 in the morning.
My doctor has been trying to get me off the comtan and reduce my intake of carbi/levo as I'm having quite a DK problem. With the morning aloe I've been able to cut back to 1 carbi/levo and push it to every 4 hours, but this evening after drinking my second bottle, I was able to take just one half of one carbi/levo and I'm feeling just fine!!!!! This is beyond amazing as I have not only been unable to cut back on the meds but, many times I had to sneak in an extra half because it just wasn't kicking in.
I've been diagnosed by several MD experts so I'm pretty darned sure that I have PD. I hope that this isn't some weird mind over matter reaction but, I haven't felt this good in years. Other people close to me have been commenting on my added energy and healthier appearance. Just a couple of weeks ago people were looking worried as I often was pretty green and sick looking along with losing a frightening amount of weight. Is it possible that some juice can cause such an improvement? In some ways I was afraid to post anything here for fear I might jinx this. But if anyone else can get even a tiny amount of relief then it's my duty to post this. If anyone else tries this and feels better, I'd sure love to hear about it.
MikeTTF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
madamlash (06-01-2011)