View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the well wishes. I saw my GYN Oncology Surgeon yesterday and pathology came back good. No spread of cancer, no need for treatments, etc. Everything was contained in the uterus and removed at surgery. I feel very lucky. So far only one episode of night sweats and the doctor said by now I would have started with symptoms if things were going to be bad. That gives me some hope that the menopause won't be too bad. If I can make it through the next two weeks with no issues I think I will feel confident that everything will be okay. So far I have had no seizure activity and that was my biggest concern. I am just taking it one day at a time, "confidence building" and looking forward to starting work on Monday. I am able to drive now so that is great! I was getting cabin fever. I still have four more weeks of no lifting and that is the hardest part since I am stubborn and independent and don't like to ask for help. But I will get through it! Thanks again for all the advice and support.
ceba is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-02-2011)