View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

1. Plenty of fat to go into.
2. When I gave myself an injection, the next day I noticed it was black and blue.
I have had PLENTY of black and blues over the years with no problem.

But what I didn't realize is that I was hitting it over and over when I was at the sink. So imagine a bruise that keeps getting hit because I'm leaning into the sink. I only noticed it because I was sore and I looked down and saw this darkish color hard knot surrounded by a red ring.

That's when I said "oh, what the h is this?"

I then researched "injection site reactions", looked at images and knew it was a hematoma and used ice after that and stopped leaning into the sink.

This is no bug bite. It is EXACTLY where I gave myself the shot and where the black and blue thing was.

I have everything I need to clean this thing.

I have done this over and over with Alan's blisters, Alan's ulcers, Alan's cellulitis infections.

I know what they look like. I'm the one who says "that's an infection".

And I would take him to Dr. Baird. Alan's thing would be hot to the touch, bright red, lines going up the leg,

I have NONE of that.

And I never knew that I had to do that with the plunger. It seems I now have to go and watch youtube videos of how to give an insulin injection.

It's not like weigh 110 lbs and have no fat to inject it in.

And I just took my first aid kit, took a sterilized needle, popped it, all the pinkish jelly like fluid came out. It's now flat as a pancake, I used sterilze saline water, I used hydrogen peroxide, and I dressed it.

I am sending you the video by private message.

Don't want that all over the internet.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote