View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
I, too, don't want to jinx anything. And the floor is littered with things that worked at first and then didn't. But...

I took two tablespoons of aloe gel around noon and again at 3:00 PM. I should have been going off at 5:00 without another pill. I skipped the ill and it is now 6:00 PM and I feel good! Everything seems to be working. It shouldn't be.?>?
OK... so this is getting scary good. I'm drinking it by the bottle (16.9oz) which is supposed to be two servings. This particular brand has pulp in it and does taste pretty good. However, I did note that the contents lists water first, then aloe vera gel powder, cane juice and aloe vera gel followed by flavorings. I'm guessing that you probably have pure aloe gel. I'm going to get some pure stuff and then start tracking exact doses and times. Might as well go at this in a bit more scientific manner. It would certainly be a hoot if we found something that improves PD that can be purchased for $12 a gallon, grows like a weed in your yard and doesn't require a million dollar clinical trial.
madamlash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote