View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Afternoon All . . .

Today is kind of overcast here but yesterday was pure heaven. 80 degrees and mostly sunny, very small breeze. I was in such a good mood I ate way too much and now have to make up for it the rest of the week.

It is hubby's 60th birthday today (I am MUCH younger if you count 7 years as "much" ha ha) and all he wanted was to eat a HUGE steak. So that's his dinner plus some veggies and, of course, a fat-free, sugar-free pudding - butterscotch. When we were younger and "hungry for things other than food", he asked for different things for his birthday. (I'll never tell if he received those "gifts", a lady never tells. Tee hee hee) Since I'm short of cash, this year he gets his garage organized and that, my friends, is a very, very special present since it is a mess.

Tomorrow morning I get my hair touched up - the grey roots are starting to show again. I have to go about every six weeks now but I enjoy the company of the girls there and it gives me a chance to catch up on the town gossip.

Hope you all have a good evening. If you are like me, the evenings are the time that the stomach must have goodies and it is hard to fight the urge to eat everything in sight!

Take care,
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote