Thread: hello ....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 05:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

well first of all , thanks alot for your replay guys' and your words gave me more moviaition on my diet and weight losing

by the way i checked my weight just today and i found that i lost 2 kg yay !
finally my weight goes under 100 kg it feels great

well and here is my weight lose journey

at first i went to doc he gave me suck diet plan , and he used weird machines on my body lol and then i changed and went to another doc that made me drink weird drinks , it was just stupid seriously , and i was paying hunderds each time , then i decide to lose weight on my own , i just said if i wanna lose weight and can't do it by my self then i will get fat again and again and then going to doc's again etc lol

i tried at first just exercising and picking the right food , i lost 5 kg in 2 weeks and then i stopped and started eating back but i didn't gain any weight that was rly great so my advice to anyone want to lose weight in healthy/correct way and not gaining it back just exercies and pick your food

you can eat very tasty and healthy food at the same time and even drink soda drinks and you wont gain weight just by learning the right way for picking food and the correct times for eating , and you can eat fat food but then eat less of it ^^

i didn't follow that healthy way for weight lose coz i wanted to lose alot of weight ,, i needed to lose 50 kg , that's alot and would take pretty long by exercising and eating less only so i followed diet , i searched alot untill i found good mixed diet that gives you all type of fodo to eat
it has crabs protiens drinks fruits nd everything but mostly it focus on protiens and it focus on types of food that fast the progress of burnning fat's

if you need that diet ill write everything about it in the forums in a new topic or something

sorry im a bit in rush now have to go , you can add me if you wanna discuss something about weight losing or just chatting
scage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-02-2011), Kitty (06-02-2011)