View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosenone View Post
That is wonderful! Not wonderful that it took three years but wonderful because you finally got it! I dont know what I will do if I am denied. Im in no shape to return to work. It make me panickey just imagining it. I wouldnt be able to survive financially/emotionally/mentally. I hoping to hear something soon. The DDS examiner just called me to go over my past work history. Every time they call me it brings on another bout of panic and worry about why they are asking the question they are asking.

Its soothing to hear that people are actually getting approved.
It was wonderful to hear the judge say that I was approved. After being denied twice and waiting so long for my hearing I was happy to hear those words. Funny thing is that my hearing only lasted about 20 minutes. I believe he already made up his mind before my hearing began which is a little irritating because he had the exact same information that the Examiners denied me twice on. Pretty much led me to believe that I should have been approved the first time I filed. Oh well, as the saying goes...better late than never

When did you file? I never received any phone calls from Social Security during my claim. How many times have they called you?

It's natural to worry but try not to worry to the point that it makes you even worse.

I hope you have good news to share with us soon.
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote