Thread: hello ....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

well im trying to quit sodas too and i just knew about that aspertame eww , before that diet i used to drink lot pepsi that i didn't even drink any water at all lol , everyday i was drinking like 2-3 liter of pepsi

but now im drinking only one kan a week and hope i can totaly quit it soon , i just love itttttttttt^^

btw what do you mean by filtered water ? the normal water?

and btw i found that forusm by searching on google , i was searching about why i look thinner than my weight and i found the answer on that forums

anyway soon ill post pic for me ,maybe after finishing that one week diet im on ...

where are you guy's from ? i feel you're from australia ;o

particular day hmm here is one day of my old diet . the 1 month diet program

breakfast : 2 eggs + 1 orange OR cup of orange juice

lunch : 1 type of fruit and any amount of it

dinner : steak meat

and here is a day of my new weird diet lol , it's one week program
im on the 5th day now and i lost 2 kg so it's working , the old diet doesn't work for me anymore coz i done it 2 times maybe

breakfast : 2 eggs + 1 peice cucumber + Mortadella (as you want)

lunch : salad , just the green salad but without adding tomato or carrots

dinner : peice of meat + yogurt

i have question here , i dont have mortadella in egypt so i just bought Luncheon
there's something called mortadella but it's made only of pork meat , it's for christians only , and so i can't buy it , and yeah i know that's stupid but it's another story ^^^

so can i make that mortadella at home in healthy way by using beef meat * cow , or chicken meat ?

coz Luncheon doesn't rly feel good when im eating it im sure they not putting any meat in it and just lot of crap lol , i buy the best one but i still can't feel good about it so if u know how to make that mortadella at home in healthy way or something familier let me know please ,
thanks
scage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote