Thread: hello ....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I didn't know what mortadella was so I looked it up. Here is the definition for those who also didn't know.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortadella

I don't eat any processed lunch meat or sausage. Too many nitrates. If you can find grass-fed beef or free range chicken where you are I'd suggest that. They won't have any antibiotics or hormomes added to their feed or injected into the animal themselves. I don't eat much meat but what I do eat has to be organically farmed.

Good luck on your attempt to stop drinking soda. You've done great so far. One can a week is a definite improvement over two 3-liter bottles!

I'm from the U.S. State of Georgia. It's incredibly hot here right now. It's Summer so it's expected but it's really, really hot early in the season. This type weather makes me just want to drink water and eat cold things....like watermelon! YUM!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-02-2011), scage (06-03-2011)