Thread: hello ....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

so you're from usa as the most of guy's on the forums here right ?
coz then i will use lbs and ft

well i can find grass-fed beef that's easy in egypt since all of the animals are grass -fed hehe , now i will just search about how to cook it , men suck at cook lol i been trying to cook since i was kid xD nd everytime i get sick , but that should be easy i hope xDD

well watermelon is one of my fav fruits , the american watermelons looks different than the one's we have here btw , in usa it looks green , here it's very dark green xD i find the egyptian watermelon sexy than usa one's hehe but i guess it taste the same everywhere ^^

lemon juice is great at the summer too im thinking alot about it these day's, but i can't drink it coz it require adding alot of suger , what if i added honey it wont make me fat ? or still alot of calories?

but hey you're sayin hot weather xD come to egypt for a week ^^ you will find usa very cold then hehehe

in egypt it gets 50 C ^^ idk how to count it in F ;O

that reminds me of something , u know before dieting i used to have everyday lot of candy and on my food i add alot of butter nd salt , now when i eat something with normal salt i feel it's extra and if i ate some candy cant' eat more than one peice lol
scage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-02-2011), Kitty (06-03-2011)