View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My MD called in a script for prednisolone eye drops. he said if the optic nerve is irritated, this should help calm it down, without having to go the internal route.

I have bottle after bottle of pain relievers in this house. From advil to dilaudid so I am all set on that, and tend to not want to use any of them, because they make you so sleepy and sooooo constipated! I take 2 mag tablets at night, and that helps me sleep. I am drinking enough water, and staying hydrated. Hmmm...perhaps I can add to that.

I rest when they come on, and try to not stress my self visually as it will make a visual migraine go nuts. Most visual migraines last about 10 minutes. Mine can last 2 hours! then go away, get a normal migraine, and followed up by yet another 2 hour stint with visual migraine.

I am just wearing thin. you can do most any ordeal for a day or two, but when you start running on a week of it, you start getting out of reserves. I have company coming on Saturday so I need to be ready! DH will do whatever I ask, so thats good.

ENOUGH! I get the point! I have MS. let me get some pleasure things in.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (06-02-2011), SallyC (06-02-2011)